BACP – Children, Young People and Families Lead
The BACP are recruiting for a Children, Young People and Families Lead to build and lead on an organisational wide strategy for counselling for children, young people and families.
You will be an advocate, ambassador and advisor for counselling to this group. You will identify, analyse and disseminate research, policy and information to counselling professions for children, young people, families and external stakeholders.
The key tasks are as follows:
- Working across all departments, you will lead, plan, develop, implement and disseminate a strategy for counselling children, young people and families within the organisation and to include the development of key position statements for this sector and to consider relevant research, communications, public engagement and lobbying activity
- Draft material on behalf of the organisation, on counselling and children, young people and families, including briefings and evidence based reports
- Develop and support internal and external groups, related to young peoples mental health
- Identify, develop and build key relationships with stakeholders
- To act as a spokesperson for the organisation.
Further details about this role be can found here: https://caraires.co.uk/job/children-young-people-and-families-lead/
The hours of work are 8:45 to 17:00 4 days a week, flexible (29 hours per week)
Closing Date for applications is Friday 1st September 2017
Please call BACP on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role.