Clinical Services Lead Vacancy
Terapia is a well-established Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy and Counselling training organisation. We are a registered Charity based in a purpose-built building set in the grounds of Stephens House and Gardens in Finchley Central N3. Terapia provides a wide range of mental health services for children, young people, parents and families.
Purpose: This role is to support Terapia in providing child and adolescent psychotherapy and counselling to the highest professional standards service. The post holder will utilise their experience and relevant training gained to coordinate a streamlined clinical referral service.
Hours: Part Time 22.5hrs per week.
Salary: Starting from 40k pro rata – negotiable dependant on experience
Entitlement: 25 days holiday pro rata |Pension scheme | Appropriate CPD
- Contributing towards Terapia’s provision of Child & Adolescent Psychotherapy and Counselling to children, young people, families and adult clients.
- Maintaining the delivery of professional therapeutic services, reporting directly to the Clinical Operations and Development Manager.
- Support Terapia’s clinical supervisors, and trainee therapists
- Providing clinical assessments and referrals of prospective clients and their families.
- Identify Terapia trainee/ therapists and designate appropriate links with prospective clients.
- Safeguarding Lead.
- Deliver clinical supervision to trainees working at the Terapia Centre.
- Monitoring, assessing, evaluating and following up delivery of service provided in order to maintain and improve Terapia’s clinical services.
- Having a recognised child psychotherapy qualification with UKCP or ACP training organisation. Substantial post-qualifying experience would be an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of safeguarding processes and ethical dilemmas.
- Good knowledge and understanding of primary and secondary school environment
- Ability to deliver presentations in a clear, concise and professional manner, using appropriate technology.
- Awareness of Children’s Services or a related setting such as social care, health, public sector
- A confidence and professionalism
- The ability to think strategically with a solution focused attitude
- Sensitive negotiating skills and competences of a team player
- A self-starter, proactive attitude, enthusiasm and commitment
- Integrity, compassion and creativity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible work pattern as and when necessary
- Sense of humour
Application for this post:
If you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com