PA to CEO of Children’s Charity.
Terapia is a leading Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy and Counselling training organisation. We also provide counselling, psychotherapy and clinical services to children, young people, parents and families.
We are based in a purpose- built centre in Finchley Central, North West London. Our address is: The Bothy, 17a East End Road, London N3 3QE. See map.
We are seeking a very experienced PA / Senior Administrator to our CEO – complete diary co-ordination, scheduling meetings, providing CEO with updates and overview of all internal departments, monitoring and preparation of action points for the CEO. Minutes of meetings, Extensive administrative duties. Excellent organisational and communications skills both written and verbal. Confidentiality in all aspects of work in a very busy environment.
Hours: 9-5pm Monday – Friday. Some flexibility may be required.
Entitlement: Statutory annual leave and sick pay.
- Complete diary co-ordination for the CEO
- Advance planning and dealing with all her emails and correspondence using of Word & Excel for spreadsheet records.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Preparation of all relevant paper- work for the CEO.
- Provide CEO with updates and overview of all internal departments by maintain constant link with all staff. Monitor and preparation of action points for the CEO.
- Continued updating of Website/Facebook/Twitter/Newsletters in collaboration with Terapia’s staff.
- Taking minutes of Meetings – Supervisor/Staff/Trustees which take place approximately eight times per year in the evenings.
- Respond to all Bothy & Fundraising matters and relating to CEO accordingly.
- Carry out administrative duties in relation to Terapia’s regulators: Middlesex University & UK Council of Psychotherapy.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the CEO to ensure smooth running of the charity.
For Job Specification please write to: [email protected]
Apply by CV plus letter of application indicating how you would be proactive in making the CEO’S life run smoothly [email protected]