Social Media Vacancy
Charity Organisation: Terapia
Location: Remote working, and occasional office visits (N3, London)
Hours: Flexible working pattern (approximately one day per week)
Salary: £400 per month
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Regularly post and schedule content on Terapia’s social media feeds.
- Liaise with Terapia regarding content to create a monthly blog post.
- Work with the Director of Training, the Recruitment Administrator, the Head of School Services & Development, to ensure all content on our social media feeds align with organisational ethos.
- Monitor and respond to comments and interact with followers to best develop our online communities.
- Produce occasional reports on social media performance and share with colleagues to help develop content strategies.
- Work to expand our reach and the impact of the charity through social media channels, including identifying and engaging key social influencers.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of developments, innovations, and new tech in social media and identify any that may be of benefit/interest to Terapia.
- Success at managing a Facebook page, Twitter feed and Instagram feed.
- Demonstrate your success at creating ideas and delivering social media strategies for specific projects which increased audience engagement.
- Showcase experience of producing regular reports using Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics, or similar tools; and ability to utilise these to increase a profile.
- Ability to work within the constraints of brand guidelines.
- Up to date with the latest trends/developments in social media communications.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and respond flexibly.
- Liaison with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify key influential external figures and agencies to further our social media reach and impact.
- Ability to find creative solutions to communications challenges.
Please email your CV and a cover letter (max. one page) explaining why you would be suitable for this role to [email protected]