Weekend and Relief Front of House Receptionist
Weekend and Relief Front of House Receptionistrequired for our Centre in Finchley Central
We are seeking a weekend/relief receptionist/administrator with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills to join our small and friendly team. You will be working part-time during weekends and covering colleagues’ leave on an ad hoc basis.
Terapia is a leading training centre in child and adolescent psychotherapy and counselling. We also provide counselling and psychotherapy services to children, adolescents, and their families.
- Welcoming clients, visitors, and students to the Centre, creating a positive first impression.
- Answering the telephone, referring callers to the appropriate member of staff.
- Monitoring the internal room booking system, taking payment for room hire and ensuring visitors sign in and out of the building
- Keeping therapy rooms and the library tidy and organised, helping to set up training rooms.
- Dealing with incoming post and deliveries, stationary orders, and helping with other clerical duties as necessary.
- Other reasonable duties as directed.
Hours of work are Sunday mornings from 8.45am-1pm and Fridays from 8.45am-1pm or 1pm-7pm (tbc). You would also cover annual leave of two other members of staff during weekdays/Saturdays.
Interested? Please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected].
For further queries, please telephone 020 8201 6101 or visit us at: www.terapia.co.uk