Teaching at Terapia during the Covid-19 pandemic
Currently teaching and learning at Terapia is being delivered through a blend of online and face-to-face sessions.
We are aware that clinical placements, toddler and infant observations have been affected by the pandemic and we continue to support our students as best we can.
To ensure the Bothy is kept as safe as possible we have put the following in place:
- anyone attending the Bothy should only do so if they feel well;
- we are operating a one-way system at the Bothy;
- on arrival everyone must have their temperature checked and must sanitise their hands;
- we are requesting that everyone who comes to the Bothy downloads the Track and Trace App and scans it on arrival;
- everyone must wear a face mask in communal areas;
- face covering in classes is compulsory whether using a face mask or face shield, tutors will be wearing face shields;
- increased cleaning of the building is done throughout the day;
- should anyone attending the Bothy experience any of the Covid-19 symptoms (high temperature, new persistent cough, loss of smell or taste) they must inform a member of staff immediately;
- if anyone develops any of the Covid-19 symptoms shortly after attending the Bothy they should also inform us asap.
Should there be another lockdown for educational establishments in London we will return to teaching remotely.